Thursday, August 23, 2012

Buy or Sell Round 2

Yeah,I know. I play my trumpcard again. I didn't find any good Tech news and I bought some games the couple of weeks so I thought let's make a verdict ;) Is it a buy or a sell?

Bulletstorm: after my terrible adventure with DBZ: Ultimate tenkaichi, I got Bulletstorm. Didn't play it much but I must say it's pretty good. Great enviroment and really dry humor. It is a shooter with a little twisdt in it. You can score point for more brutal, funny or creative kills. This game is most singleplayer because nobody plays the multiplayer. So if you want a decent game, this worth checking out ;)
Verdict: BUY

Dragonball Z Raging Blast 2: For the one's who read Inside the Gamer, they know that I orderd this game after a weird conversation with the vendor. There is one thing I can say about this game: NICE!!!! It is 10x better than Ultimate tenkaichi: It looks better, the same feeling as the PS2 games and more different characters. The only downside is that there isn't a storymode to unlock characters but it is called Galaxymode were you can play separated battle with no story. It isn't that bad for the hardcore fans who know the story, but for the newcomers isn't it a game to begin with.
Verdict: For hardcore fans:BUY, Newcomers: Sell

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron: I played the demo the previous time but this is the real game. I played it for a couple of hours and I must say they did a great job. I can't say much about it because I will make a review from this game, so no spoilers :p But I can say if you are fan of transformers then you must have it in you collection.
Verdict(fans): BUY


No comments:

Post a Comment