Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The AlphaGameBet: The "C" for Call of Duty

This topic will provide some old and new games. Each week I talk about a game that begins with the letter of the alphabet. And this week it is the "C".


This is a serie I know very well. I played every game on the Playstation but friends say that PC-versiuon is more fun. Call of Duty is a first-person shooter made by Activision. it is a game for Pc, Xbox and Playstation.

I think most of you ( or everyone) knows the serie and played it once. I played it with my friends on the Playstation 3 but I don't like the serie anymore. Why you say? Let me tell you. I don't say it is bad or something, it is just the same stuff in a different setting. Every time you get the same graphics, the same problems but you get an different setting every year. With other words, it gets bored.

That was a my personal vision of Call of Duty. But for the people who never played it, here is some general information. You play a character in the game in different levels. The story is very short( i think a couple of hours or something) but you get pure action in it. The multiplayer is the big succes of Call of Duty, the big rush of the singleplayer is transfered in the multiplayer. The problem in the multiplayer is the big group of people who f*** up the game. Some examples of this are: grenade lauchers & RPG's ( or any other bazooka) aiming at people to kill them, quickscopers, anoying 12 year-old boy who know your mother very well etc... If can avoid these people, it is a fun multiplayer.



This is AlphaGameBet for this week, if you guys know a game with the letter "E" let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment