Thursday, October 18, 2012

AlphaGameBet: the "J" for Jak and Daxter

It's that time of the week that's called AlphaGamebet and today I talk about the game/game serie where I got the inspiration for my name: Jak and Daxter

Jak and daxter is only for the playstation consoles and is created by the people of Naughty Dog. The game is about 2 good friends who get into an adventure. I think there are 2 parts in de game serie, the first game and than the others. Why do I think that? well the first is kinda childish but the others are more action because you get the guns. If you guys think that I say the first one is bad then that's not what I ment :p The first is still cool with the humor from daxter but the ones after are more action and more story behind it.

Why you should buy it? I don't really know but the humor from daxter is really magneficent. His humor is sometimes really stupid ( well maybe always :p ), so you gonna have a great time playing this game.

Why do you love this game so much Jack? This game was the first game I played on my playstation 2 and I think this was the point where my gaming passion begon. That's why I love it and to show my love i dedicaded my name to it ;)

This was AlphaGameBet for this week, sorry for that it is late posted again but I was working and planning for FACTS this saturday :) and remeber Game on!


No comments:

Post a Comment