Thursday, October 18, 2012

Buy or Sell round 3

Sorry thay you guys didn't saw this post a while ago and I will try to make next week in Jack's tech again ;) but there were some games i would share wit you guys :)

Borderlands 2: This game is the sequel from Borderlands and i must say this is one of the best game I ever played. Not in terms of graphics, but the gameplay and the feeling you get from it is just amazing. the humor from the characters is amazing and the combination FPS and RPG is really good. So if Fallout isn't you're stuff but you want to play a combo with FPS and RPG or you just want a good game? This is your game
Verdict: BUY!

Prototype: Yeah this was a really old game but it's still a good one. I bought this for my preperations for FACTS. If you love some good hack and slash, this is a good one but there are better ones I think God of War. It still good but a little outdated.
verdict:Sell(outdated) or Buy(if you want some good retro action)

Pokemon White 2: I just say the verdict from this game. Why? I said the most of it in thid week Gamelight so chack that out and you will know ;)
Verdict:Buy


No comments:

Post a Comment